Our firm is unique and privileged for having our very own in-house forensic accountant, Lisa Braverman. Since 1994, Ms. Braverman has worked alongside great pillars of the forensic arena. She joined Moore Rabinowitz Law in 2021, after working remotely while traveling the United States in her motorhome since the beginning of 2020 during the COVID pandemic.
Lisa Braverman has acquired the designations of Certified Fraud Examiner and Certified Forensic Consultant. During her almost thirty years of experience, she has provided influential sworn testimonies on fee-related matters in family law litigation, worked on high profile and highly confidential cases, and has been qualified as an expert by providing testimony in Broward County Circuit Courts and Palm Beach Circuit Courts.
Lisa’s passion for fraud investigation and the law grew during the 1990’s, when the need for experts specializing in fraud investigation and litigation exploded. Her impressive career evolved by working at several of the major firms in South Florida, in addition to having her own practice.
Lisa is a native of South Florida. She was educated in Florida, and she raised her family locally as well. She is a passionate volunteer for charities that directly benefit disabled individuals. She loves dogs, physical fitness, music, spectator sports, and traveling.
Certifications and Memberships
- Certified Forensic Consultant; 2015 - 2016
- Certified Fraud Examiner; 2002 – Present
- Private Investigators License Class “C”; (Currently pending) (Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants; Member; Current
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants; Member; Current
- Florida Association of Licensed Investigators; Member; Current
- Forensic Expert Witness Association; Member; Current
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners; Member; Current
- American Bar Association; Member; Current