Adam G. Rabinowitz, Esq. is a civil trial lawyer concentrating in the areas of complex business litigation, real estate litigation, non-compete litigation, professional liability defense, and general counsel services. He prides himself in providing zealous representation for businesses and individuals to achieve efficient and strategic resolutions of complex matters.
Adam is experienced in all phases of litigation, including strategic planning, discovery, settlement negotiations, trials, and appeals. In addition, he handles contract disputes, employment matters, partnership/corporate break-ups, real estate disputes, general liability, and healthcare-related claims.
Adam represents small and large institutional clients in a variety of industries including healthcare, staffing, and construction. In the construction and real estate arenas, Adam has represented developers, contractors, individuals, and design professionals. In the healthcare field, he represents a multitude of organizations including nursing homes, home health agencies, physician practice groups, staffing companies, and medical supply companies.
Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of Law, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 1999
- Juris Doctorate
- Lead Articles Editor, International Law Review - ILSA, 1998-1999
Rutgers University, Rutgers College, New Brunswick NJ, 1995
- B.A., History, and Psychology
- Rutgers' Men's Golf Team, Team Captain 1995
- The Florida Bar
- U.S. Supreme Courts - Northern, Middle, and Southern
- U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern, Middle, and Southern District of Florida
- The Florida Bar, Board of Governors, Elected Board Member
- Broward County Public Schools, Bond Oversight Committee, Chairman
- B’Nai B’rith Justice Unit, Broward County, Board of Directors (Past-President)
- Jason Taylor Foundation, Reading Room Committee, Past Member
- The Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Board of Governors, Former Elected Board Member (2004-2009)
- The Florida Bar, Grievance Committee, Past Member, and Past Chairman
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating with Martindale-Hubbell
- “Florida Super Lawyer” by Super Lawyers magazine, 2017 – Present
- 40 Under 40, South Florida Business Journal, June 2011
Articles and Publications